Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rescrap anyone?

Has anyone ever done a rescrap? I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago and at that time all I did was find some pretty paper and a few stickers, add some pictures and I was done. 6 years later my tastes have matured. My pages are much better now than what they were (not that they don't have plenty of room for improvement). I've learned a couple of techniques and even my taste in the papers has changed. I doubt I will rescrap every page I've ever done, but it's kind of fun to revisit the oldies but goodies. If I had thought about it sooner, I would have done a before and after picture. I'll remember to do that in the future :)

Aside from rescraping, it's also fun when you come across pictures that you never scraped at all and you wonder why. I must have had so many events and plenty of pictures to choose from at that time.

I do have some goodies coming in the mail which I should be receiving soon. I ordered Jenni's June Paper Kit below. Don't you just love the colors . Totally summer! There are still some left.I also ordered a Junque box filled with a bunch of vintage finds and a wonderful assortment of patriotic vintage goodies, which I am super excited about.

On a really exciting note, I think my parents are coming to visit us next weekend! Lucky us, perfect picture taking opportunity. Of course, when my mom and I get together, we usually just take pictures of each other because the boys won't cooperate :)

Have a great night,

Lisa

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I love Jenni Bowlin and all that stuff you ordered is awesome! I'm still searching for a simple way to scrapbook that doesn't require me to spend days and lots of $$ on a single layout.

paige said...

jbs is my fave scrapbook line!
i'm always so inspired there. but honestly i'm in quite the slump & haven't scrapped a layout in forever!! ugh
xo

Alyson | New England Living said...

I'm not into scrapping, so obviously I don't rescrap. However, I can appreciate the talent in others. Your pages look wonderful!