Thursday, March 13, 2008

Patchwork Dreams

I finished my Easter banner last weekend. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I decorated it with glittered pastel colored eggs and pink bunnies that I found at Michael's. I filled my cone with candy coated milk chocolate eggs and I'm embarrassed to say they are almost gone. I eat a couple every time I leave the house.

I bought this book today. It's beautiful and fun to look through, great eye candy. It's giving me so many ideas (translation: It's really making me want to shop). I definitely recommend this book by Amy ButlerHonestly, it makes me want to buy some more fabric for my "collection". What I would really like to do is learn how to quilt. There are so many beautiful fabrics out there and I think they would look great displayed on a nice patchwork. We'll see...

Have a wonderful night. It's a three day weekend for me, so I'll be back soon!

Lisa

2 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

beautiful easter banner!
and i love amy butler fabrics :)

Anonymous said...

I have this Amy Butler book too. A must-have if you're a fan-which I am.

Love your banner too. What a great project!