Sunday, March 2, 2008

Smells Like Spring Spirit!

This weekend has been beautiful here in Florida! The sun is out, the birds are chirping, the flowers are swaying in the breeze. Unfortunately, hubby is sick so we haven't been able to enjoy it has we wish we could.
Yesterday, my mom and I went to our LSS and bought tons of goodies. They had a "garage sale" and we found some great deals. I spent way too much, but am very excited with my purchases. I got a Crop-A-Dile, which I have wanted for a while. It's a hole puncher/eyelet setter (and it's pink). I found tons of cute papers and some chipboard accents. There will be more scrapbook shopping next week as we signed up for the Treasure Hunt. We have 10 days to visit 16 scrapbook stores. Each store offers a make and take, a stamp on our passport(proof we were there) and offers prizes to those who are able to visit all 16. I don't know if I can make all 16, but it will be fun to visit those I've never been to. Who knew there were so many in the area.
Today, I'm spending some time working on Easter crafts, it's right around the corner. I'm working on a couple of cute cones, which I'll fill with candy and this adorable Easter banner. The idea comes from Candice, whom I think does amazing work. I wish I lived in CA, I would love to take some of her classes. Better yet, please come to Florida!
Also, on my to do list is to purchase one of these cute bunnies, but I'm having trouble deciding which one. They're both from Bayberry Cove (love that site)Which one would you chose?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh! I like the "little girl bunny" holding the sign. Fun finds at the craft store. Fun projects to keep you busy.
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Jennifer Paganelli said...

pretty blog...love your adoration for faamily cause its everything..Have a wonderful sweet day..blessings, Jennifer

paige said...

looks like you found some great treasures!
i love both the pieces from nicol sayre...her spring items have always been some of my favs!
maybe the bunny....
your parents, by the way, are so young & good looking!! happy anniversary to them.
precious blog!
xo

Jennifer Paganelli said...

oh LISA I can't wait to see what you come up with...You will be my hero!! blessings my sweet, Jennifer