Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kitchen Envy

The kitchen is the heart of the home and I love my home, but I don't really love my kitchen. It's dark wood, no hardware with tan colored marbley looking counter tops. It's nice but it's not my style. I love a large white kitchen with nickel hardware and black counter tops. The kitchen definitely needs to have an island and mine does so maybe with some paint and new hardware I can be a couple steps closer to loving the heart of my home. We'll see.




Lisa ;)

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I love the same kitchens and love the pictures you posted. One day I'm determined to have that dream kitchen and I figure I will appreciate it that much more since I've had to wait so long for it.

Deb said...

Hi Lisa
Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment. I love your blog banner photo ~ gorgeous!
This is a great kitchen - my cupboards used to be honey oak but our daughter convinced us to paint them white and I really love the way they look :-)
Have a great weekend.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh my! I'd take any of those. Thanks for sharing:)

Amy R. said...

I am with you on this kitchen. I love it! Those double farmhouse sinks and the pedestal legs are to die for! I would love to see what you do to your kitchen.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Amy