Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some stuff on my "I really want" list

Does your list of "wants" fall into two buckets like mine? The ones you can go out and get anytime and the ones you have to save for and really think about if they're worth it? These are some higher priced items that have been on my want list for a while and who knows if I'll end up getting them but it's fun to dream. :) Below is art from Jennifer Lanne. I love her style and the colors and her subjects. She has a fun blog too that I like to check out.

Then there is the wonderful dutch oven. I like this color and would probably mostly used it in the winter or to decorate my stove top ;)

I love, love, love this rug from Pottery Barn and am really hoping it will eventually make its way into my dining room. It's been on my dining room's wish list for some time also.
I am crushing on this pattern from Emma Bridgewater called "Starry Skies" I really want the mugs. I think they would go perfectly with some yummy hot chocolate and whipping cream.
What's on your wish list?
Lisa

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Lisa- I am exactly the same way with my wish list! Now I want to add all of these things to it too!

Susan K said...

You always find the cutest stuff to want ;)

Alyson | New England Living said...

Great stuff! Thanks for adding to my wish list. ;)

On my wish list is a house right outside of Boston. I'll have to wait til next year for that.

Anonymous said...

I have that dutch oven by le creuset, only mines is brown. And you know what? It's worth every penny! good luck!