Sunday, February 17, 2008

My first blog!

I decided to be a little more creative this holiday and actually made some crafts. I got the wonderful X & O from Say It With Letters


My husband and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We celebrated with small gifts (I got candy and the movie Becoming Jane and he got a comedy CD) For dinner, my husband cooked us awesome steaks. He has a couple of specialities and this is one of them (BBQ Ribs being the other). For dessert, we had chocolate covered strawberries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and adding me to your favorites list. I'm sure you will enjoy your new blogging adventure and wish you all the best!
Smiles, Heather
PS. Am I the official First Comment? How Fun!

paige said...

welcome to blogland! you will be suprised by the precious friendships you will create along the way!
blessings to you
xo

Susan K said...

I love your blog, I am going to add you to my favorites...........oh ya, I guess you have been there for years.
I,m sure you are going to have a great time with your new blog