Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Loves

I have to tell you about a couple of new finds, hopefully they will be new to you too. First off, I just found Cosmo Cricket, they're a scrapbook company and I LOVE them. All of their papers are so cute and fun and orginal. I bought a bunch over the weekend and can't wait to use them. You need to make sure to visit their website and view the Dear Hubby Panic button, too funny. I wish all my favorite sites had one. I bought most of their Dutch Girl line and have some of their Hey Sugar and Honey Pie on order. Such fun names!
My second find is Heather Bailey. She is featured in this months Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine(love that too!)She has such a fun, creative site with lot's of great ideas. The magazine article has a cute little chick project that I loved so I had to try it right away. I think they turned out pretty cute. I like her idea of having them sit on kid's blocks, but I didn't have any. She is also coming out with a scrapbook line and currently has some beautiful fabric and you know how I love fabric.
Happy Crafting,

Lisa

4 comments:

cammy said...

I am a Heather Bailey fan also. Have you seen her studio...AMAZING?!! I am SO happy to hear that she is going to have a scrapbooking line come out. I love her fabric.

Anonymous said...

I picked up that same ME magazine too. Great Heather Bailey article.

You did a great job with your little chickies too.

Felicia said...

I've got to pick up that new magazine :)

paige said...

your little chickies are so cute!
i too love heather's line...i really love her office!
have a great weekend
xo