Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost the Weekend!

Well, it's almost Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. It's been a really busy week. Last weekend my hubby and I demolished the master bathroom in order to renovate. Our bathroom is REALLY small so it's not such a huge project, but big enough. We completed the tiled floor last night and this weekend we will hopefully get it painted and the new cabinet in. I just signed up for this online craft class. Really looking forward to it, I think she has such a great style. I definitely think you should check it out. It's a go at your own pace kind of thing.

Last week I found some cute items at Anthropologie and Williams -Sonoma. I don't have any kids (yet) but I had to get this book on Kid's Parties. It looks like so much fun. There are suggestions for Halloween, Easter, backyard, pizza, BBQ's, tiki, winter, birthday and cupcake parties. I would love to attend any of the parties in this book. The book gives decorating and activity ideas, menu's and recipes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really does look like a great book with wonderful pictures. I'll have to check this out.

I love your new cabinet too. Beautiful selection.

Sarah said...

Good luck with the remodeling! And...I love that book but I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGY even more! Everything goodness in that store!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/