Sunday, April 27, 2008

Farm Chick at Heart


I really, really wish I was going here June 7th - 8th. The Farm Chicks are contributing editors for Country Living magazine(which I love!). I love the article they did on a prairie party last year. That article actually inspired me to make my own cute little prairie girl apron. They also sell these pendents on their site (yes, I own one of those also).
They have great recipes and videos for some yummy pies and cobblers. They have an amazing pie dough recipe that is really easy and tastes great and with summer creeping up on us, I think we all need to start warming up our pie making skills.
You can visit their website and enjoy their articles on crafts, cooking, baking and other fun stuff. Maybe I'll get to go next year:)

3 comments:

Birds of a Feather said...

hi lisa ~ thanks for stopping by, and for your sweet comments! i love "meeting" new bloggers, especially ones true to my heart! love those farm chicks and i love hydrangeas ~ gorgeous header you've got there! thanks for the tips to great pie links. xo ~ heidi

Jennifer said...

i wish i was going too! i used to live in spokane, well when i was a little girl, but it was beautiful. i totally remember that article. i loved it. could anyone make a picnic more appealing in glassine envelopes?!

jenny

SeaWorthy said...

Hey Lisa
Thanks for stopping by! I adore the farm chicks, We are going to be in Spokane the weekend BEFORE the event, Im so discusted my friend didnt choose that weekend to get married!!! Its a long treck with 3 kids and I am positive I will not make it. Whhhaaaaaah!!!
would have been sooo fun.
poor poor me, eh?
lotsa love from the beach!
Lisa
coastal nest