Thursday, April 10, 2008

Special Delivery

Ta da... look what was delivered to my house last weekend. My dream bedroom set. I have wanted this for 3 years and it's finally mine. Hubby still has to hang the mirror above my dresser (the long one).

I think the furniture would look beautiful against a really light sky blue wall or something like that, but I just painted the entire house so that's not happing any time soon.

Last weekend was really busy. As I had mentioned, we are renovating our master bath (it's so tiny I'm embarrassed to call it that). We got the floor tiled and grouted, the walls primed, textured and painted, the bathroom cabinet and sink in and a foundation for the shower. This weekend we are hanging the bathroom door and we have to level out the shower a little bit more so we can tile the weekend after. And then we'll be done. This is our last big project to complete and we have been stalling for along time.

Of course what do you do when you finally get the house the way you want it? Move, of course:)

2 comments:

paige said...

yeah for you!
yes i too love that washed white look pared with sky blue
keep us posted
xo

Hillcrest Acres said...

What a cute blog you have. I'm going to have to run right out and get the Kids Parties book from Williams Sonoma. From the cover, it looks like it would be a great book to have. I love your Easter banner and cone. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great day!