Friday, May 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

This is really the best brownie mix you will ever try. It's expensive but sooo worth it! Every summer I always have to buy a couple pairs of J. Crew flip flops. It just wouldn't be summer without them. They are so comfortable and hold up really well.


A girl has got to keep her lips kissable soft. I love this stuff. You can find it at Sephora and Anthropologie.

And for those weekend getaways you need a bag. An oilcloth bag from Flee to be specific. I have a couple of them and love them. I need more (yes, I said need)


Honeysuckle & Jasmine Cologne from Jo Malone. This is actually on my wish list, it smells so good!
These are just a few things that put a smile on my face. These, and three day weekends !!!!


Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!
Lisa ;)

2 comments:

cammy said...

We share several of the same Favorites! I LOVE Barefoot Contessa brownies, my J Crew flip flops and most definitely my Jo Malone perfume! I am now going to go check out that oilcloth bag. I have one oilcloth bag and I love it!
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

Jen Kershner said...

I love that oilcloth bag! I'm so happy you posted about it. It's like Cath Kidston without paying a million dollars for shipping. You are my new best friend! Jen