Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Scrapping

Here are a couple more pages I did this weekend. I'm at a stand still now until the pictures that I ordered from Snapfish arrive. I also have some more scrapbook supplies coming! Some of this called Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket.

And I also got some of these new items from Jenni's line.
I plan on making one of these created by Michelle. Don't you just love it!
It will be perfect for Memorial Day and Fourth of July.I order a lot of my supplies from Two Peas in a Bucket and of course Jenni Bowlin's site. Speaking of Jenni, I am so signing up for this class at Big Pictures Scrapbooking! It's 12 weeks with Jenni, it doesn't get any better than that!




1 comment:

Susan K said...

I love your scrapbook pages. You are so talented and creative. I especially like the page of you and your sister with the camera's