Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random

Here are a couple of layouts I did this past weekend using the Jenni Bowlin kit I had purchased a few posts down. I am really happy with how they turned out, such great colors! Perfect for summer.Normally, I don't use such bright colors but I might change my mind.Of course, I am anxiously awaiting her July kit. The fun never ends! I bought this awesome jean jacket at J. Jill last week. I've been eyeing it for a while and it finally went on sale, so of course I had to scoop it up. The only problem is that it's a 100 degrees where I live...I won't be wearing it anytime soon. I do have a trip to Montana coming up in September so I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity then. I love going on vacation. It means you have to buy vacation clothes and I love buying vacation clothes. That's really the only time I shop. For clothes that is.

My husband and I are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary this weekend. I am so excited, we are going to see the musical Wicked (really, it was his idea, I'm going for him). I have wanted to see this show forever. I already bought the CD and it's fab.

I've got this beauty coming in the mail. It's a replica of a Frances Palmer vase. I first saw it in a beautiful table setting in Country Living during this past Christmas and as soon as I saw it, I needed it.

I did title this post random for a reason :)
Lisa

No comments: