Friday, July 17, 2009

Makeover

I really need a makeover, bad. I am probably one of those people who would get stopped on the street by the TV shows that makeover people on the fly. My hair and make-up are ok but I am very into comfort and not so much on style. I also tend to spend my money on making my house look good, not me :) Anyway, today I got a couple skirts and a sweater from Garnet Hill that I have been eyeing forever and they were on sale, so I picked them up. I love this pink sweater and orange skirt combo. The skirt has stitching the same color as the sweater. I also bought the pink skirt belowI'm going to Montana in September so I bought some hiking shoes because there is going to be a lot of hiking on my vacation, can't wait! I also need to start buying vacation clothes. I don't know that my cute skirts above will fit in Montana. Might have to hit up LL bean for MT gear.
Gotta go, husband and I are going to a movie and dinner. ;)

4 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

I love that outfit! Beautiful. I'm going to have to go check that out. :)

Have fun in Montana!

Susan K said...

I love that pink swweater.....it is going to look fabulous on you.

I know the new shoes will be getting a work out ;)

Jen Kershner said...

I love those skirts! Go girly and pretty.

Farmgirl Paints said...

I could use a makeover too. I'm guilty of buying for my house and not myself too. I think I need a personal shopper:)