Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random #2

Sorry, I'm not very good with titles. A couple years from now I'll probably be posting Random #600. I completed a couple more layouts this week. I plan on blocking out some time to work on some more pages tomorrow. I've got a good stack of pictures building up. I also need to work on my picture taking skills. The pages look lopsided, but I promise they're straight :)Speaking of scrapbooking, I won a contest with my Poker Face layout featured a couple blogs down. I'm so excited!

I bought these placemats and napkins on sale today. I love gingham, it's so summery and such a happy pattern. And it goes with my house perfectly. I really need to stop buying red accessories though. Red is a very dominate color in my house and I really need to work more on bringing in the blue and cream in for a little balance.


Tomorrow I plan on planting some flowers in the front of the house to replace some that have died. I do not have a green thumb at all. Also, I am going to make Ina's Lemon Yogurt cake with a blueberry sauce. Yumm!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Lisa:)

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

I hate to title posts, too! Maybe I'll steal your "Randoms #1-?" idea. Also, excellent choice on the playlist! Garth will never go out of style. :)

Susan K said...

Stop with the red accents!!!!!!! No say it ain't so. I love the red accents