Wednesday, February 20, 2008

June 28th

Ok, I know it's still a ways a way, but I've started working on a little project in celebration of my 10th wedding annivesary. I've been working on it for about a month now on and off. It's funny, it's not until I started working on this project, that I realized how few pictures I have of my husband and I together. I think I'm normally busy taking pictures of everyone else:)






I've already decided and discussed with my husband that I would like a new bedroom set for our 10th anniversary. We received our current one as a gift from my wonderful parents the second year into our marriage. There is a set at Ethan Allen that I have had my eye on for about 3 years and I love it. I'm pretty sure with a lot of sweet talk, it's mine this year. (The below pieces show it in black, but it's actually a whitewash color set that I want.)



I still need to think of something sweet for the two of us to do together in celebration. I am open to any suggestions!

4 comments:

cammy said...

Nice job so far on the album. I look forward to seeing more pages.
BTW, I love your banner....hydrangeas are one of my very favorites!

Sarah said...

Hello! Just found your blog! I started one last month! Oh! It sure is fun! Welcome! Love you little picture tag book. Be back soon to visit!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great album and a really fun looking project.

Congrats on your 10th anniversary too.